Bring Your Camera:
Quickly becoming one of our favorite traditions, this contest lets everyone see the fest through your lens. Did you travel by plane, train, or horse? Did you face obstacles? Funny moments in your hotel room? Everything is game in this contest! Just be yourself and show some of your unique personality while highlighting the best of AAHSFF.
Rules and Guidelines:
- Video: Create a short documentary of your fest experience (2 minutes or less).
- Photo: Send us your best shots from the fest (max of 10 photos)
- Submission dates and deadlines are posted below.
- Keep it PG-13
- All music and other copyrighted material (images, videos, etc.) used in the films must be properly licensed. There are various resources that offer free music and images. Please see our resources tab for more information.
- By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant to the Festival the right to use your Entry for promotional reasons (social media, website, etc.). For more in depth rules about submitted entries please view our submission rules page.
- Video and photo submission deadline: October 10th, 2018 - November 4th, 2018 (FREE)
- Winners will be announced for the photo and video contest on November 12th, 2018
The winning film and winning photo will receive an awesome AAHSFF/IMAX prize pack including t-shirts, movie posters and more. And of course some serious bragging rights!
2017 Experience Contest Winning Film
"My 2017 AAHSFF Experience"
by Jack Murray