NYC Photo Walk Photography Competition:
Planning on attending the Guided NYC Photo Walk? Make sure you charge your camera! After the festival we will be accepting submissions for our new NYC Photography Competition. Stroll the famous High Line Park and snap photos of public art installations, historic buildings, colorful graffiti, interesting vegetation and the breathtaking New York City skyline. Remember to get creative! Bring your friends and have a photo shoot, experiment with interesting angles and utilize your surroundings to create mind blowing imagery!
Rules and Guidelines:
- Send us your best shots from the Guided Photo Walk (max of 10 photos)
- All of the photographs submitted must have been taken during the Guided Photo Walk at the 2018 Festival on Friday, October 5th.
- All of the photographs submitted must be of the New York City High Line Park, subjects in the High Line Park or taken from the New York City High Line. For example, images of subjects and objects that are not on the High Line are acceptable if the image was taken while you (the photographer) were standing on the High Line.
- Submission dates and deadlines are posted below.
- By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant to the Festival the right to use your Entry for promotional reasons (social media, website, etc.). For more in depth rules about submitted entries please view our submission rules page.
- Photo photo submission deadline: October 10th, 2018 - November 4th, 2018 (FREE)
- Winners will be announced on November 12th, 2018
The winning photographer will receive a 1 Hour Skype session with a professional photographer (TBA) and a photo prize package worth $250!